This exciting raw vegetables dish with Pad Thai sauce is so delicious, healthy and gluten-free.
It’s great as a salad on its own or as a side dish with any fish.
For the Pad Thai sauce
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
- 2 table spoons of maple syrup
- 2 table spoons of Tamari (gluten free soya sauce)
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 slices of ginger
- Chilli flakes to taste ( I use a teaspoon)
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor and let it marinate while you prepare the vegetable noodles.
- Courgette noodles
- Cucumber noodles
- Carrot shavings
- Sliced red bell pepper
- Table spoon of spring onions
- Lime and peanuts for garnishing
Use a spiral cutter or peeler to prepare your vegetable noodles.
Mix all your vegetables, add some of your Pad Thai sauce and garnish with a slice of lime and blended peanuts.